What we believe
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, without error in the original language.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. This is known as the Trinity.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His complete conquest over the power of Satan, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His sure return.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling presence enables believers to live godly lives full of power.
5. We believe the church consists of those who truly believe in Jesus Christ and His atoning death, and who trust in Him as their Lord and Savior. We believe that God works through local churches to establish His Kingdom on earth.
6. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of the lost, and that this salvation is wholly by grace through faith.
7. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians 12 are available and in operation in the Body of Christ today.
8. We believe in the ordinance of Baptism in water in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
9. We believe in the ordinance of Holy Communion.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the lost and the saved. The lost unto eternal damnation and separation from God; the saved unto eternal life in the presence of God.
11. We believe in the spiritual unity of all who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.